Wednesday, 25 February 2009

POST REMOVED - An apology for a mistake

I made a gross error of judgement and posted about comments i had read that Nick Robinson was alleged to have made regarding Cameron not being able to expect any electoral advantage from this tragic event "as Gordon Brown has already lost a child of his own."
Nick Robinson made no such comment so a sincere apology to him.
I will learn in the future to go on first hand information, rather than second hand, unsubstantiated rumour. Sorry again.

Those who want to listen to the measured and sympathetic words from Nick Robinson can do so by clicking
here.

3 comments:

Ken said...

I am in agreement with this post.

Nick Robinson's judgement has been sorely lacking of late. If this latest statement attributed to him is true, then he ought to consider his position.

What an appalling thing for him to say.

Anonymous said...

Ken, you know it's not true, you've been posting the same lie across the net all day.

What an appalling thing for you to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpL3RBrnol4

SPIN BOWLER said...

Anonymous, thanks for pointing out my mistake. I should have known better.